St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital, in partnership with our colleagues within the Montefiore Health System offer a range of
What is a Clinical Trial?
• A Clinical Trial involves doctors helping to answer a question about health or medicine.
• Clinical Trials test new ways to prevent, detect or treat disease.
• Clinical Trials help us to learn if a new drug or treatment is safe and effective.
• Some other words that describe Clinical Trials are clinical research, research studies,
protocols or surveys.
How can a Clinical Trial help me?
• It may improve your health.
• You may be offered new experimental drugs or treatments that are not available outside of a Clinical Trial.
• You will be seen by leading doctors at the forefront of their fields.
• Results of this research might help develop new information about your medical
For more information, please visit: http://www.montefiore.org/research