Available Support Groups:
• St. Luke’s Survivors: For anyone who has survived or is living with any type of cancer. Meets the first Wednesday of the month from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
• Shared Stitches: Knit, Crochet, and chat! Beginner to expert, all are welcome. Creations are donated to cancer patients. Meets the second Wednesday of the month at 10 a.m.
• Breast Cancer Support: For breast cancer patients and survivors. Led by Breast Cancer Options. Meets the third Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m.
• Care Giver Support: A group for sharing support and information on community resources for those caring for a loved one with a chronic illness. Meets the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 5:30 p.m.
• Nutritional Support: A group to discuss healthy habits. Led by an SLCH dietician, the group meets the third Wednesday of the month at 4 p.m.